Thursday, May 21, 2009

first launch!

With the God's permission, finally I have launched my second blog.
"SAY IT, ABC"
this blog is quite formal as compared to my first blog, as I try to make this blog as educational as it can be.
The idea on making this blog revolved when I was making my online revision a night before my grammar test.
On that day, I was thinking to make my own site, so that I can share my findings with others.
The main aim of this blog is to make me easy in organizing my notes and with a click, I can have a look on my previous findings systematically.
Now, I do realize how important reading is, as it can generate our critical thinking.
I do hope this site can help me to improve my study in English Course hence can increase my English proficiency.


Theme : English Site
Topics : Grammar, Articles, Literature, Social Study, etc

Let's we discover the kaleidoscope of English!

Every man is the architect of his own fortune



2 comments:

megaa said...

wah.
bagos r.
boley ak tumpang blaja kat sini.(^^,)

fieqa said...

dayah.
hehehee...
thanks3~..^_^

saje je wat nk improve kan diri sendiri..hehee...
sila2...
tp xde la hebat maner pon site nie.
still new n under construction lagi~...